Product: Anti-bacterial, ‘all purpose cleaner’
Scent: Wild rhubarb
Size: ‘Big Bottle’ 828ml
- Good cleaning performance on kitchen worktops and various surfaces
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Beautiful scent of rhubarb, clean and refreshing
- Certified ‘cruelty free’
- Biodegradable ingredients
- Easy to use with great spray nozzel
- Clearly labelled with thorough and clear instructions
- Waiting for the product to disinfect, 5 minute waiting time
- Very ‘soapy’ after you have sprayed product onto a surface, but quickly dries
- Cannot be used on natural stones, or porous surfaces such as marble or limestone
The scent of ‘wild rhubarb’ is wonderful, refreshing and sweet-smelling. The aroma lingers after you have used it and spreads throughout the home.
The spray bottle is easy to hold, strong and sturdy, it is made of 100% recycled plastic. The pink themed packaging is beautifully designed, covered in geometric shapes resembling petals. The labelling is clear and informative, with simple directions on how to use the product. ‘Method’ have clearly stated on the bottle that they are fighting, “to make our planet and homes, a cleaner place”.
The ingredients are biodegradable and have been ”assessed by independent scientists for environmental quality and safety of people”. It also kills 99.9% of bacteria. This product does not smell toxic, like some ‘anti-bac’ cleaners on the market.
- <5%: Non-Ionic Surfactants*,
- Anionic Surfactants*,
- Lactic Acid*,
- Perfume (Geraniol*),
- Other: Water, Alcohol Denat.*, Potassium Hydroxide*, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate,
- *Denotes Plant or Mineral Origin
As a cleaning product, you will see great results. I have used this on my kitchen (laminate) countertop, skirting-boards, etc… and other standard household surfaces. It’s great! It does not leave streaks or residue, it removes dirt and dust without a problem, and I’ve already mentioned how great it smells!
I would personally recommend this product as it eliminates bacteria, smells great, is cruelty free, the ingredients are biodegradable and the company is making choices to create products, that are good for the environment and humans.
I purchased this from Sainsbury’s on offer, for £2.00. Normally retailing at £3.00
“Anti-bac, but not as you know it”
“the only thing left is a sparkling sense of satisfaction”
Thanks for reading